Dan
Dan, Network Administrator
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

I keep getting bugged about upgrading to Windows 10 (doesn't

Customer Question

Hi all,
So I keep getting bugged about upgrading to Windows 10 (doesn't everyone haha)
My question is, is it stable enough for a work/corporate envrioment machine? or do you suggest waiting for longer?
Category: Software
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Yes it is. I have upgraded many computers in a corporate environment with few problems. There will always be patches and updates as there have always been with Windows, otherwise nothing major to wait for.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dan/Hal 9000! :)
Many thanks, ***** ***** hold off for a service pack or 2, but I'll upgrade one tomorrow and see how it goes
thanks for the quick reply, enjoy the bonus :)
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

You’re very welcome. It was a pleasure working with you!