Hi,I'm sorry about the computer issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Hello! My name is*****I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please tell me which Windows version is installed on your computer.It could be:- Windows XP- Windows Vista- Windows 7- Windows 8 / 8.1- Windows 10I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro
Hello again! Are you ready now for a secure remote assistance?
Please wait a few minutes while I finish the remote session with another customer. I will then get back to you.
I am ready now. Sorry for waiting. I will send you the instructions on how to establish a secure remote session.
In order for me to securely connect to your computer, you first need to download a remote assistance program and start it.We can use a program named TeamViewer. Here are the instructions on how to download it.1. Go to the address below or just click on the link:http://connect.teamviewer.com/v112. TeamViewer file will automatically start downloading. Once done, locate the downloaded file and double-click it in order to start it. The file is named TeamViewerQS3. When started, you will see the blue TeamViewer window that contains numbers - ID and Password. Type those numbers here to me so that I can securely connect to your computer. We will then be able to chat as well.Thanks,IT Miro
No, I haven't connected to your computer yet. I am waiting for you to download and start TeamViewer per my instructions. It will give me access.
Were you able to download it?
Were you able to follow the instructions to download TeamViewer?
If you encountered problems, let me know.
Please see if you can follow these instructions. They should help solve the "Not synced yet" error you see on your computer.
1. Exit the Mail app
2. Click on the Windows Start button located in the bottom left corner, and then click on Settings
3. When the Settings window opens, click on the Privacy section
4. When the Privacy window opens, click on Email on the left
5. Make sure the access is set to On (both on the top and on the bottom)
6. Now click on Calendar on the left
7. Make sure the access is set to On (both on the top and on the bottom)
8. Close the Settings window
9. Start the Mail app
10. Check if it will automatically sync the e-mails. If not, you can click on the refresh icon in the upper right corner (2 curved arrows). In case it still won't sync, please restart the computer and check again
Let me know if these instructions helped solve the problem.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know if you could follow my last instructions.Thanks,IT Miro