IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I simply cannot see any e mails since 27 july.When I go to

I simply cannot see any e mails since 27 july.When I go to my e mail it reads " not synched yet " and never changes.
Category: Software
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the computer issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me which Windows version is installed on your computer.

It could be:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 / 8.1
- Windows 10

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,
IT Miro

IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again! Are you ready now for a secure remote assistance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows10 yes I am ready
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Please wait a few minutes while I finish the remote session with another customer. I will then get back to you.

Thanks!

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

I am ready now. Sorry for waiting. I will send you the instructions on how to establish a secure remote session.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to securely connect to your computer, you first need to download a remote assistance program and start it.

We can use a program named TeamViewer. Here are the instructions on how to download it.

1. Go to the address below or just click on the link:

http://connect.teamviewer.com/v11

2. TeamViewer file will automatically start downloading. Once done, locate the downloaded file and double-click it in order to start it. The file is named TeamViewerQS

3. When started, you will see the blue TeamViewer window that contains numbers - ID and Password. Type those numbers here to me so that I can securely connect to your computer. We will then be able to chat as well.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are we still connected?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

No, I haven't connected to your computer yet. I am waiting for you to download and start TeamViewer per my instructions. It will give me access.

Were you able to download it?

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to follow the instructions to download TeamViewer?

If you encountered problems, let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had trouble Downloading teamviewer.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

Please see if you can follow these instructions. They should help solve the "Not synced yet" error you see on your computer.

Instructions:

1. Exit the Mail app

2. Click on the Windows Start button located in the bottom left corner, and then click on Settings

3. When the Settings window opens, click on the Privacy section

4. When the Privacy window opens, click on Email on the left

5. Make sure the access is set to On (both on the top and on the bottom)

6. Now click on Calendar on the left

7. Make sure the access is set to On (both on the top and on the bottom)

8. Close the Settings window

9. Start the Mail app

10. Check if it will automatically sync the e-mails. If not, you can click on the refresh icon in the upper right corner (2 curved arrows). In case it still won't sync, please restart the computer and check again

Let me know if these instructions helped solve the problem.

Regards,

IT Miro

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know if you could follow my last instructions.

Thanks,
IT Miro