IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have 3 email accounts on my outlook express and I seemed

I have 3 email accounts on my outlook express and I seemed to have lost 2 or at least I can only see 1 and cant acees the sent emails , I presume I have managed to change the settings accidentally but cant retrieve my old screen back with the 3 email adrresses ? can u help
Category: Software
Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me when was the first time you noticed the missing e-mail accounts?

Thanks,
IT Miro

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
yesterday evening I wander if my wife pressed something on the bar where file home send/recive view etc is
Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for the information!

I can help you with the issue you described; however, since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I suggest we establish a secure remote session so that I can see the problem myself and help you directly.

Let me if you would like that.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Here are the instructions on how to connect with me:

Please click on the link below to download a secure remote assistance program.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1c8059b8-c648-444d-a7bb-53cb6abc4432

When a new web page opens, click the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

We are connected.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Problem with Microsoft Outlook has been successfully solved. Everything should now work properly.

For any other issue, feel free to contact me again.

Regards,
IT Miro