John
John, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

My computer shows I am connected to wi fi but my outlook

My computer shows I am connected to wi fi but my outlook account will not connect to the server
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to open web pages on the computer?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can open my web pages but my e-mail account @outlook will not connect to the server. I have windows 10
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the delay.There has been some technical error and that caused not to see your responses.I will give you the remote support link in a moment.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4f95cc44-413c-4b6b-84d9-f0060cb896a5 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I haven't got the access to your computer, is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool (Elisnore Screen Connect Client)?

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Connected and working on it.