Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I am trying to download films and music on ARES i was up to

Customer Question

i am trying to download films and music on ARES i was up to 3 weeks ago getting downloads of 3 and 4 stars i upgraded and since doing so can only get 1 and 2 star downloads i enquired with ares and was told nothing helpful as i understand it its all down to the transfer speed but i didnt know this or i would have noted it down so does anyone know the correct transfer speed so i resume getting the 3 and 4 star downloads i am not doing this for profit i am disabled and just like watching films can anyone out there help i know there are plenty as they are regularily downloading films off my site that were 3 and 4 star downloads
Category: Software
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi David,
My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

Ares don't actually guarantee the downloads from their site.

Just like many other products, you have to go to the manufacturer for support and for returns or refunds.

----------
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need further assistance.
Pete.
--------------------