technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant
Experience:  20 years combined corporate and small business experience.
65369237

I have recently had to change my e-mailfrom Outlook express

I have recently had to change my e-mailfrom Outlook express to Outlook Email. All is installed (with a Microsoft account) but my messages don't get sent (returned as unsent. Then I get a window which says 'not synced. How do I take the next steps please?
Category: Software
Expert:  technicalcat replied 11 months ago.

Hello Phillip, and thank you for using this service.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Please give me more details to I can better assist you.

Is this a desktop or laptop computer, or some other device that you are running outlook on?

What version of outlook? For example , Outlook 2013

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Mine is a desktop. Having installed yesterday I assume the Outlook to be the latest version. Begfore handing over my computer I need some assurance as to security.

Philip, thank you for accepting the remote request. This will make helping you much easier.

I will send you a reply in the next 5 minutes with instruction for secure remote assistance.

You have requested for me to remotely connect to your computer , in order to help you while you watch. To do this, please click on the link below. Accept the remote agreement, and then proceed to download, run, and install the remote software. Your browser should prompt you through this, and it should be easy. If possible, please use INTERNET EXPLORER browser for this (the blue E icon). After the remote software is running , I will connect to you in about 5 to 10 minutes. If you don't see me right away, please be patient. Also, when I connect, my movements may seem slow or delayed. This is normal due to internet slowdowns depending on our connection. Once I connect, please don't type or move your mouse, until I chat with you.

If you have any other troubles getting the remote running, just reply back to me here. Thanks.

Here is the link for REMOTE:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=96db9228-4dfe-4897-970b-2f52325ff3b4

Philip,

All is working now with your Windows Mail. Let me know if you have any follow up questions on this issue, and please request me in any tech/computer questions you may have in the future by typing "FORCustomerquot; as the first two words of any new questions, and then awaiting my reply when I'm online. Much appreciated.

Thanks for using JustAnswer!