JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has used and supported a wide range of software from CAD, Microsoft, Accounting and EPOS.
75967336

My broadband and email supplier "Demon" have stopped the

My broadband and email supplier "Demon" have stopped the service and I had to go via a messenger service "names .co.uk". I cannot send or receive any emails - the message is that Outlook 2007 is not connected.
Can you help restore my email service via outlook 2007?
I am replacing my broadband and email supplier on 19 September to bt internet.com and will receive their router on that date. I hopefully will not have any problem setting up this connection.
In the meantime can you assist me to regain emails?
Also if I update to Office 2016, do I need to do anything as regards ***** ***** of Office 2007?
Category: Software
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good morning, the easier way to help you setup outlook to send and receive your e-mails is to do a secure remote session, so that I can see your screen and talk you through the process.

With regards ***** ***** 2016, you do not need to do anything with regard to 2007, but since its no longer required it would make sense to uninstall it, to free up some disk space.

If you would like to proceed with the remote session please click here and follow the on screen prompts.

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Hi James further to our remote session, I would appreciate if you could rate the service received so I may close the case.

For added security if you would like to change the password ***** your e-mail account, please go to the link here, it will let you set a password ***** your chosing, when you next go to outlook it will ask you enter your new password.

James