Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Software Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

Norton 306 premier has vanished from my laptop, this is the

Customer Question

Norton 306 premier has vanished from my laptop, this is the second time this has happened, what is the problem?
Category: Software
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 11 months ago.

.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Please don´t worry about your age or if you are "a bit slow", I will guide you through this, until everything works again:)

First, please can you let me know if you remember if you somehow uninstalled Norton 360 Premier? Or did it just "disappear" all together? In your C:\Program Files\ folder, is there possibly still a entry by Norton? I want to make sure it is not just the icon that disappears from your desktop.

Please just let me know and we will find out where the problem is step by step....

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Client,

are you still interested in getting your problem resolved? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Client,

please be so kind and give me a positive rating (3 to 5 stars at the right top and press "submit"), since this is required for your question to be finalized.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck