Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I have been trying to get my old e mail address back so i

i have been trying to get my old e mail address back so i can get my contacts back and old e mail address back***@******.***
Category: Software
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you sign in your old hotmail email address? Is there any error or message?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Do you have a phone number ending with the two digits 89? If yes, what's the last 4 digits of that phone number? Is it a cell phone or landline? And is it able to receive text messages or not?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
window vista 5389 no text

Thank you. What happens when you sign in your old hotmail email address at the hotmail.com? Is there any error or message?

Do you remember the password ***** your old hotmail email address?

Please reply at the box below. thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i do not remember the password

Do you go to the hotmail.com website to use email?

Or do you use an email program, such as Microsoft Office Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, etc.?

Do you also use your email on a tablet or smartphone?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
1 hotmail.com use email 2 no 3 yes on i pad only

Do you use the Mail app icon on the iPad? Or do you also go to the hotmail.com website on the iPad in order to use email?

Do you see any email messages in the Sent email folder on your iPad?

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i use the hotmail .com on i pad yes there is when i try and delete they dont go away
im just back from cyprus and i lost all my contacts as i cannot remember my password
for hotmail when trying im told someone is hacking my account going on for three days
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
remote assistant would be handly im in my seventy do not into the high tec

Do you mean that in the Sent email folder on the iPad, you see some old messages (and contacts' email addresses) that you've sent out recently?

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
there is only one
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hi!

Click here: https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx?

Click on I FORGOT MY PASSWORD

Enter the email address

Follow the prompts -- When you get to the option for Texting to your phone. Select I DO NOT HAVE ANY OF THESE and press Next

Fill out the RECOVER YOUR ACCOUNT form

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
is that my 26 pound finished how about the remote assistant can i have that when i go in to leave a phone number nothing
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Please follow my steps exactly as written above

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
well sort and sweet know i have to wait 24 hours not a lot of stars up to know
have asked him for remote assistants no reply
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
do i leave this on till i get this new guy
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Please understand that I can only help you with the recovery options that are available to you at this moment. Also, please understand that the rating system is for our rating together and not the remote assistance request. If you can please use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit.

Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Expert for over 10 years
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I was told someone would be in touch in the next 24 hours that was at midnight last night
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

If you are referring to the recovery option then it will be 24 business hours so it would not be until Tuesday.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry josh my mistake
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The message did say within 24 hours
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
im sorry Josh had no reply from software technician and its now tuesday evening.
i have a outlook.com address can i get the contacts from my hotmail to my outlook address
ones***@******.*** to ***@******.***
if you can help thank you
its just not doing it for me
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i dont mind if you can get into my computer and help me to fix this im loosing some business with this now
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
my land line mobile***********
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
that is my house number
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I HAVE HAD A PHONE CALL FROM ONE OF YOUR EXPERTS JAMIE
I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH WHAT HAS HAPPENED UP TO NOW.
I NEED HELP TO FIX THIS PROBLEM.
JAMIE IS CALLING ME TOMORROW
THANK YOU
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.

Morning Alastair,

Further to our phone call this morning, please let me know how you get on with the Microsoft account recovery.

I will await your phone call, so we can see how we can progress.

James