Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

The service with outlook.com is erratic. Emails sent are

The service with outlook.com is erratic. Emails sent are often returned
Category: Software
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?

What does the error message in the email headers say is the reason that the emails are returned? What internet brows are you using?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't honestly know. I think its windows 8. How do I find out?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a warning message only. You do not need to resend your message. Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

The internet browser that is an integral part of Windows is Internet Explorer.

Joel Kalman, Computer Specialist
Experience: I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you want my password?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please use remote access and solve the problem? Do you need my password?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Paul, as per our conversation, the issue was due to the incorrect port setup on SMTP within outlook.com, this has now been changed to 587, and based on a test e-mail I have sent, I can confirm e-mails are now being sent\delivered straight away.

Please note that you will continue to get bounce backs from e-mails sent prior to 10:30 today, these may take a couple of days to arrive, however should you get any bounce backs from e-mails sent after 10:30 today please do get back in touch.

As a reminder, please also change your password ***** your earliest convenience.

James