Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

Whenever I try to play videos etc on my computer it says

Customer Question

whenever I try to play videos etc on my computer it says "could not load plug-ins" so I can't play anything
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Could you please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly
1. Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

2. On which web browser are you seeing this error,is it Internet explorer,Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other?

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Note: - Please reply using the box below

Thanking you,

John

Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help?