JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has used and supported a wide range of software from CAD, Microsoft, Accounting and EPOS.
75967336

I wish to set up a new e-mail account so I can have regular

Customer Question

I wish to set up a new e-mail account so I can have regular access to my children.
I did have an e-mail address some time ago, using the XP system, but the computer collapsed, leaving me without regular contact. I now have a new Windows 10 Laptop, but have forgotten the procedure for setting up e-mail; can you help?
Category: Software
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon John,

There are many options available to you when it comes to setting up an e-mail account.

Some apply for an account with their internet provide (BT, AOL, Sky etc), others prefer to use third parties such as Google, Microsoft and Yahoo, all of which are free of charge.

The most common (and in my personal view easiest to use) is the Microsoft service called Outlook, you can register for an account by clicking the link here and following the on screen instructions, please note under the Username filed click the option which says 'get a new e-mail address' and it will let you create a new e-mail address.

If you would like help with another e-mail provider please let me know which one and I will talk you through their specific process, please get in touch should you have any follow up questions.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good morning do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Hi John,

I havent heard back from you in a while, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good morning John, I havent heard from you in the last couple of days do you still require assistance. In order for me to close the case I need you to rate the service received using the star rating on this page.

James