Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

Need to change this image to make it more cosy and tropical

Customer Question

need to change this image to make it more cosy and tropical by changing the gradient and just some moods by mise en sense I tried to change to change the gradient so far and colour but cannot do it as I don't have access to Photoshop or other tools
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Exactly what quality of the image do you need to change, please? 'gradient' is not telling me much, I'm sorry to have to say. Shade? Brightness? color perhaps, somehow?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
sorry yes that will be great the hue saturation levels sorry about this and the contrast I would change them so the image looks likes mise en sense so the image is like tropical place but relaxing environment sorry I changed the gradient which is fine sorry about this the levels could be changed too I would but don't have access to the software at present for another 5 days due to transfer of serials and machine

When I look at that image, what I am getting is an orange-yellow background, and blue foreground details.

I'm not sure I can repair that.

I regret it, and have Opted Out in favor of another Expert, with apologies.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
please cancel thank you