Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

Cant get my emails through outlook

Customer Question

cant get my emails through outlook
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi William, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you referring to MS Outlook 2010, 2013 or 2016? If yes, what exactly is the error that you are getting?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
on the icon outlook when I try to get my email it sows an x over the outlook
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Are you using a Windows computer? or a Mac?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Can I remotely access your Windows computer so that I can directly check and fix the problem while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess