Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

No sound on Skype picture ok

Customer Question

No sound on Skype picture ok
Category: Software
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today, this sounds most likely an issue with your skype settings.

The quickest way to resolve this is to do a secure remote screen sharing session.

Please let me know if you available to do this now.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but I am not very clever with this is this a free service this time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Other than the cost of the question there isnt any additional costs for resolving your query today, however I can confirm there is an initial cost to answer your query, if your looking for free assistance I can pass the case to customer services to issue a refund.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to get refund as I cannot afford 39 pound month
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am quite happy with one of payment if you sort out my problem not monthly cannot afford
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

A one off payment it fine, please click here to start a remote session, I can then look at your issue and then advise how you can opt out of a monthly service charge.

Once you go to the page, click "I Agree", this will download a program for me to view your screen then click the program and select the option to run it, and then the option to allow it to run.

James