Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

I am unable to get into my Outlook email account - Normally

Customer Question

Hi, I am unable to get into my Outlook email account - Normally I just log in but it circles for ages - then asked me for email address which it never normally does, then it says my account cannot be found. Can you help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know the email address you are facing trouble signing into

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

how are you accessing outlook email..in a browser or in windows mail or in microsoft outlook

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

i will initiate an account recovery process..it is time bound so we have to be quick

let me know if you have a phone number ending with 72

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I do. I am reading this on email from my phone. I am still unable to access outlook email from my laptop
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

can we get started now let me know when you are online.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Do you think it can be fixed with out spending anymore money. I am online on my phone and have my laptop turned on
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

yes it can be fixed if you are online and let me know step by step screen and i can walk you through to fix it, however if you need additional service like secure remote assistance then there is an additional charge for it which allows the expert to work directly on the problem and fix it in lesser time which may take more time in chat service as i cannot see what there on your screen.