syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft & Cisco Certified, Linux, 20 years experience
13852270

I have a problem when scanning documents with my iPhone with

I have a problem when scanning documents with my iPhone with light reflections (bright lights in ceiling). I've thought of placing the documents under non-reflective glass, but I was told that some scanning apps have a non-glare/non-reflection option.Can you recommend an iPhone app which has this? Preferably low-cost or free. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  syseng replied 1 month ago.

My name is David.

I would recommend Photo Scan - it seems a lot of work went into the design as its the best app I have worked with that eliminates glare without changing the picture. It works really well. You can download it free by searching for it in the App Store.

Please let me know if you have any further questions after downloading and trying the app.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for the info. I'll try and report back tomorrow.
Expert:  syseng replied 1 month ago.

Ok thanks, ***** ***** check back tomorrow to see if you have questions after trying the app.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My main question regards ***** ***** It looks as though the option is only jpg and not pdf which is what I need for exporting documents. Is that correct?
Expert:  syseng replied 1 month ago.

Yes, it only outputs jpg. If you need to scan both documents and photos, Easy Scanner app would be a better choice and also integrates better with other services on the device and includes enhancements which reduce glare however unlike PhotoScan, that is not the main focus of the app, just another feature.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK, thanks for your help.