Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

I am a Computing Teacher and I am having problems where

Customer Question

I am a Computing Teacher and I am having problems where certain apps don't work and I need to re-install the apps. Then they work? Why would this happen? Does it need a software update?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
That question's answer, depends upon whether your device is of one sort, or another. Please tell me whether it is a Windows computer, and Apple computer, an Apple tablet or an iPhone, or an Android tablet, or a Windows tablet (those are not common though!) - ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Apple Tablets and we have one Android Tablet.

I fear I may not be qualified to work on an Apple tablet app problem, so I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts, fully qualified, to take up your question. Thanks for your patience meanwhile.

Expert:  syseng replied 1 month ago.

My name is David.

Does the issue happen after the initial installation, or after the apps have been installed and used for some time?

Also, you mention that you are a teacher. So are you referring to tablets that are used by students?

Expert:  syseng replied 1 month ago.

Did you need further assistance?