JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has used and supported a wide range of software from CAD, Microsoft, Accounting and EPOS.
75967336

I am using MS Excel on Office 365. I have created a chart

I am using MS Excel on Office 365. I have created a chart template, and saved it. When I have finished adding data, how do I recall the template to create a chart?Or, even better, use that template as my default chart template? I'm using Win7 o/s.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

When you have created your chart, right click it select change chart type then on the left hand side of the window select templates, from here you can select the template you want.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks. Is there any way I can store it as a default, rather than going through the clicking rigmarole?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

If you go into the Insert / Change chart window, and right click on the template chart there is an option to set as default, click that and it should be the default going forward.

Appreciate if you can rate the service using the star rating on this page.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your help.