IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have two questions. 1. This is an English site, Yes? I am

I have two questions.
1. This is an English site, Yes? I am paying from an English bank account so why am I being charged in euros and not in £s, please clarify. I would prefer to pay in £s please.
2. Can you recommend a suitable free reliable download photo app. I have just tried to down load Picassa and been warned that it might do harm to my laptop. I do already have this app on two other computers and there is no problem with it. do you advise me to just download anyway and see what happens. thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
well now what happened to the 8 minutes? I think I will be cancelling my subscription because the time laps is not expectable. it seems I am paying a lot for nothing. Its now 19.39 not good enough. !!!
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Sorry for the delay in response. It seems that your question was originally placed in the wrong category. It is now in the Computer category, so I can assist you right away. Let me know if you are available now.

Type your reply below.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hallo, Q1. All I want is to pay in £s from a sterling a/c and not pay in euros can you get you accounts to fix that or not?
Q2.Advice on if it is safe to download the Picasso app to my laptop, I get a warning the it could cause a problem. I already have Picasso on two desktops and no problems so I am puzzled. I hope you won't take another 24hrs to respond. If. I do not get an answer by 6pm today I will cancel my subscription. You response time is abysmal.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 month ago.

Hello again!

Sorry again for the delay in response. We seem to be in a different time zone. Anyway, I am on-line now, so I can answer your follow-up questions immediately if you have any.

Answer for Q1:

For any billing related inquiries, please contact the JustAnswer customer support since I cannot access or change anything that is billing related. I am only a Computer Expert here. Here is the contact link for the JustAnswer customer support:

http://ww2.justanswer.co.uk/en-gb/contact-us

Answer for Q2:

Picasa program for viewing and managing the photos on a computer has been discontinued; however, that doesn't mean that it will suddenly stop working if installed on a computer or that it will become unsafe to use. The program works the same as before, but Google decided to pull it off the Internet and focus on their on-line photo service called Google Photos. They may suggest you to move to Google Photos, but it is certainly not unsafe to continue to use Picasa. So, you can still install Picasa on any computer. In case you don't have its installer file, you can download Picasa on THIS LINK

As far as an alternative program goes, I can recommend Windows Live Photo Gallery. It also allows you to easily view and manage all your photos. Windows Live Photo Gallery is a part of Windows Live Essentials. You can download its installer file on THIS LINK

For any other questions, let me know.

Best regards,

IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Finally ,thank you Milo. Its 6 54p.m. here so unless you are on the other side of the world there is only an hours difference!! Cheers.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 month ago.

You're welcome! I am glad I could help!
If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know. Hopefully, I will be able to answer you sooner! :)

Before you leave, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Regards,
IT Miro