Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

Can I freeze more than one row at the top of a sheet in

Can I freeze more than one row at the top of a sheet in Excel 2016? It offers the option of the top row, but I would like to freeze 2 or 3 consecutive rows.
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 29 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Try this:

- first, select the row right below the rows you want to freeze (e.g. row C should be selected, to freeze rows A and B.)

- then, go to the View tab, and select the Freeze Panes command

- and choose "Freeze Panes."

I think that might work for you - let me know in Reply To Expert, whether it does or not, please. (If it does not work, I will advise you further to a solution.)

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
that works fine - many thanks.

Glad to hear that my advice was on-target. Before you go, please rate my answer - a five-star rating best expresses appreciation of the work I have done. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day.