How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask inciteadvisor Your Own Question
inciteadvisor, Lawyer
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 795
Experience:  Registered Corporate lawywer
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
inciteadvisor is online now

Singaporean Law - I am divorcee having affair with an married man,can

Customer Question

I am divorcee having affair with an married man,can his wife sue me?i am in singapore studying student..his wife threaten me that she will put false blame on me as prostitute can she do like that?actualy I and married man was in love for 1 year and he was saying after 6 months he marry.. So pls answer this question
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  JW Fourie replied 4 years ago.
Does this relate to South African Law?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am in singapore I want know singapore law pls help
Expert:  JW Fourie replied 4 years ago.
I cannot assist, unfortunately. I will opt out and refer this to a category mod to find you an attorney that is fluent with the law of Singapore