inciteadvisor
inciteadvisor, Lawyer
Experience:  Registered Corporate lawywer
64676430

GA-ja I am South African citizen I want to ask about SARS

Customer Question

I am South African citizen I want to ask about SARS
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I will wait for few more days

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 2 years ago.

We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co. uk and provide us with your email address and a link to your question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.co.uk/south-africa-law/8zp9x-south-african-citizen-want-ask-sars.html