JW Fourie
JW Fourie, Attorney
Experience:  L.LB (UOVS)
32244620

I did received an email from my family member telling me that

Customer Question

I did received an email from my family member telling me that she did receive a phone call from South Africa revenue tax office that I am owing R27000.00 which was R15000.00 since 2005 then add up to R27.000 interest.I did call the office for more information they told me this is the tax I owe years I was working in SA I asked them why there was never received letter from the office the guy told me thst they might have sent me an SMS to SA phone no .
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  JW Fourie replied 2 years ago.
JW Fourie :

Good day.

JW Fourie :

Just to confirm: Do you owe the R 15 000 in taxes, or are you disputing that you owe the R 15 000 in taxes?