How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask inciteadvisor Your Own Question
inciteadvisor
inciteadvisor, Lawyer
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 795
Experience:  Registered Corporate lawywer
64676430
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
inciteadvisor is online now

I am being sued of a contract -someone bought 51%

Customer Question

i am being sued for breach of a contract -someone bought 51% of our I stayed in charge he then bought the other 49% two years later and has found some things I did wrong mainly pay 3 staff through the business who worked for another business I owned I have had papers served what do I do
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  JW Fourie replied 2 years ago.
Good Morning Does this relate to South African Law?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no uk law

Expert:  JW Fourie replied 2 years ago.
I will re-direct.