JW Fourie
JW Fourie, Attorney
Experience:  L.LB (UOVS)
32244620

WHAT MUST I DO WHEN (TELKOM) IS TAKING MY MONEY WITHOUT

Customer Question

WHAT MUST I DO WHEN (TELKOM) IS TAKING MY MONEY WITHOUT SATISFYING OUR AGGREEMENT, CAN I GO AND TELL MY BANK NOT TO GIVE THEM THE MONEY. FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS I PAID THEM BUT NO SERVICE. I AM GIVEN REF NUMBERS BUT NO INTERNET AS AGGRIED. R300.00 PER MONTH BUT NOTHING, WHY IT CANNOT DISCONNECT BECAUSE IT KNEW I AM NOT CONNECTED, NOT ON GROUND.
Category: South Africa Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WHAT CONFUESD ME IS THAT THE AGGREEMENT WAS R50.00 INITIALLY, I BOUGHT DATA SOMEWHERE FOR R300.00. AFTER THAT R300.00 WAS DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT FROM OCTOBER TO DECEMBER, THEY CLAIM IS THE CONTRACT. I SUSPECT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT BECAUSE AGGREMENT IS R50.00 NOT R300.00
Expert:  JW Fourie replied 1 year ago.
Good dayYou can refer the matter to ICASA, who is kind of the ombudsman for matters like this.Here is a link to their dispute lodgement page. I hope this helps you a little bit, but if you have follow up questions before you rate, feel free to ask them at no extra cost. If you are satisfied with the service, kindly rate it positively.