José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I want to take out a lease on a small property in Barcelona

Customer Question

I want to take out a lease on a small property in Barcelona from which to run a cocktail bar. It is at present a run down "pub" with limited accomodation above. What pit falls should I be aware of?
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 4 years ago.

You have to ask for a writing contract and all the legal autorithations from the City Hall

With the writing contract and the city hall permissions and autorithation you do not take big riskes

May be beeter for you if you contract an attorney in Barcelona who study the contract and the autorithations for you

http://ukinspain.fco.gov.uk/en/about-us/other-locations/barcelona-consulate-general/local-contacts

I will be here if needed