José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I have been charged tax by Spanish Hacienda on a valuation

Customer Question

I have been charged tax by Spanish Hacienda on a valuation of a property I sold in2007 for 750000€ supposedly w0rth 1.3million.They now want tax of 160000€ despite the fact that it took 12 months to sell and we only received 750000€. They have confiscated my car towards this ficticious tax bill and said I can buy it back when they have valued it. It is a 10month old Kia Rio. I have received no notification of this action and can not pay this as we did not receive this amount. The same apartment has now been valued at 450000€ Can you help please Tony XXXXX

Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 3 years ago.

JoseMagadan :

Hi Tony

JoseMagadan :

I am José M. spanish attorney

JoseMagadan :

What has happened to you its very comun in Spain nowadays as the goberment has no money

JoseMagadan :

It is not going easy either fast to fight against them

JoseMagadan :

You will be told to make an appeal and another one where hardly you will find a good answer

JoseMagadan :

You will be forced to contract a local attorney and to contract the inform of experts who told the tax office what they know but the want you to get tired and leave the fight

JoseMagadan :

My advice its that you contract a local attorney specilist on taxes and follow his advice once he has stidy your case in deep

JoseMagadan :

Its a big amount wjich they are asking for, so do not doubt about to pay the best defense you could affort

JoseMagadan :

I will be here if needed.

JoseMagadan :

Hi there, I am sorry you disagree with the news but I gently tell you that I am only the informer

JoseMagadan :

Sometimes the news are so goods as we want to read.

JACUSTOMER-2g357y1g- :

Your reply was not helpful. I know all that . I was looking for more specific informstion.

JACUSTOMER-2g357y1g- :

Sorry not helpful at all

JoseMagadan :

I can tell you about the procedures and the steps

JoseMagadan :

But I must be honest and tell you that its going to be expensive and a very short chance

JoseMagadan :

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.