José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Can you tell us how we can get all our paperwork including

Can you tell us how we can get all our paperwork including deeds to our apartment in Spain from Els as we dealt with Joe Ezaz over the purchase of our apartment in 2004 .
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 4 years ago.

JoseMagadan :

Hi Sir

JoseMagadan :

I am José M spanish attorney

JoseMagadan :

I want to be sure I have undertand your question properly, you want to know about the escritures of a propiety sold in spain in 2004 ?

Customer: Yes That is correct. We dealt with Els in Spain for many years. We now want any necessary documents back and we also want to know how we can retrieve our deeds for the apartment which we now live in.
Customer: C
JoseMagadan :

Well, in order to get a copy of the escritures of the propiety you will have to know in the notaria where you did it

JoseMagadan :

If you do not know which notario was you could ask in the propiety register obout a copia simple, oficial document which tell you the notaria where you signed it

JoseMagadan :

Even with the catastral number you could ask for this copia simple

JoseMagadan :

Onve you know wich notario was you could go and ask gor a copy of your documents, that´s all

JoseMagadan :

Are you paying the taxes of the propiety now, in the tax sheet you will find the catastral number and with it you coud ask a hoja simple in the propiety register in order to know wich notario was where you signed

JoseMagadan :

Please let mw know if you gor more doubts, tahnk you

Customer: Can you find out how we can retrieve our file from Els which no longer exists but was a thriving business in Fuengirola with Joe Ezaz at the helm.
Customer: We would be grateful if you could trace our file from the former Els company. They were our lawyers in Fuengirola and were a thriving business under Joe Ezaz.