José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I am going through a contested divorce i am currently paying

Customer Question

I am going through a contested divorce i am currently paying $4000 a month to my wife and child i earn 10,000 a month but have all debts and bills to pay my wife lives in Spain and I am a non resisent non tax payer living and working in Tanzania, my question is can i refuse to give my financial details and just tell them i will continue paying the 4000 she obviously wants more I am tempted to stop paying all together and just let the court decide any advice please
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 4 years ago.

JoseMagadan :

Hi there, In order to know if the sum its right I need to know about your incomes, and the incomes of her, and the ages of you, and she.

JoseMagadan :

In all cases if you refuses to pay its going very, very hard for her following to Tanzania in order to seize your incomes

JoseMagadan :

Tel me about the incomes she can probe about you, the incomes you know about her, and the ages of you two and I will could tell you more about the case

JoseMagadan :

JoseMagadan :

José M. spanish attorney

JACUSTOMER-wfu9w3ef- : I and she r 50 years old she has no income married in uk she lives in mallorca
JACUSTOMER-wfu9w3ef- : We are both 50 she has no income married in uk uk citizens
JACUSTOMER-wfu9w3ef- : I am earning 10000 us dollars per month have a property in mallorca morgage 263000 euros worth 250000 i pay all bills for this and in my name