José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I have handed over my house to the bank, and now a year later

Customer Question

I have handed over my house to the bank, and now a year later I have been told they want amount of money or say they can take it from my account which will mean taking my pension next year.can they?
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 3 years ago.

José M. :

Hi there, José M. spanish attorney

José M. :

I need to know the terms and conditions of the agrement between you and the bank

José M. :

In all cases, they NEVER could get some money from your account without a permission of a judge

José M. :

And the permission of the judge will requiere a demand from they in court and that your earn more than 1.000 euros at least

José M. :

Tell me about the way the get the propiety from you, in court or by agrement and the terms and conditions of it and I will answer you in the best way

José M. :

I am on line if needed

José M. :

JACUSTOMER-ozzbiux4- : It was a verbal agreement to hand the house back to the bank with no money owing from me as I saved them taking me to court the man that delt with me is now being taken to court by the bank
José M. :

But its not possible such kind of agrement. You need to go to the notario and sign terms and condtions

José M. :

Do not be scared from they and requiere all the terms and conditions by writting

José M. :

Contract a local speaking english attorney and do not let them to scam you

José M. :

Its not possible to leave the propiety to the bank without documents

José M. :

Requiere the bank all the conditions by writting, all the documents