José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

i have 2 apartments in spain the bank cancelled the mortgages

Customer Question

i have 2 apartments in spain the bank cancelled the mortgages even though they are up to date regarding payments they have applied to the courts that i pay trhem in full or reposse them . i want not informed of this legal action until after the court case they said they tried to contact me but i got no ciontact to my irish or spainish adress or by email. can they do this to me?
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 3 years ago.

José M. :

Hi there

José M. :

José M. spanish attorney

José M. :

The banks now are making a lot of abuses with clients as it look to be your case

José M. :

The bank have to go througt a legal procedure to get the mortages cancelled and it more cases they do not follow it

José M. :

I strictly recomend you to contract a legal attorney in Spain in order to study the case and the expedients and demand the bank in court

José M. :

You have alot of chances to win as long as I am sure that the bank has not follow the legal procedure to notify you and he has broke the law several times in your case

José M. :

Do not boub it an contract a local attorney who study the case because he will find several abuses that you could denounce and demand in court

José M. :

Tomorrow when you were with your solicitor do not forget to give him all the documents and papers you have, email, and so on

José M. :

Be sure that you have alot of chances to win in court against the abuse of the bank

José M. :

I will be here if needed

José M. :