José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Hi Jose my parents are currently in Tenerife and have are

Hi Jose
my parents are currently in Tenerife and have are in the same situation as one of your previous customers - Realistix Solutions. They have paid £1000 and have been given the CD and a promise that they will be able to get out of a contract that they have with Diamond Resorts. I have just been researching the company and have contacted my parents to advise them not to hand over any more money. Any advise of next steps would be appreciated. They are going to contact their bank now to see if they can stop the payment going through
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 3 years ago.

José M. :

Hi there

José M. :

We need to know where the company real is

José M. :

If they are in TENERIFE we could denounce them in the consumer protecttion sistem of Canary Island

José M. :

If they have no real adress in Spain, is almost sure they are scamers and the best way to manage it is to denounce in the closer police stattion

José M. :

According to spanish/european law they have to provide the writting contract and we have 7 days to get our money back, without questions

José M. :

So, if you ask for the money before you sign the contract they have to give your money back

José M. :

But if they are scammers the best way is to denounce them in the closer police stattion

Customer:

The address is ISSL Apartado De Correos 165, Adeje, 386780 Spain. I have just spoken to my father, does not seem to have a contract in amongst the paperwork that he has. They have contacted the fraud office at their bank to see if they can get the money back. It has not been taken from their bank yet as it was only yesterday.

Customer:

Should I ask them to go back and ask for a contract?

José M. :

Yes

José M. :

Ask for the contract and tell them about denounce them if they do not send it to you

José M. :

Do you have any more questions? Do you need more help?

José M. :

Please let me know if you need me

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Jose I have relayed your information to my father.

Expert:  José M. replied 3 years ago.
I will be here if needed
Please do not forget to rate positively the service
Have a great day
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jose

my parents went back to Realistix Solutions and they will not give them their money back but have given them a London number for their solicitor

What now?

Barbara

Expert:  José M. replied 3 years ago.

Well, as soon as they have no signed contract from your parents and they do not give you the chance to study the contract, and they have no give you the chance to refuse the contract once studied your parents could demand the money back in court and they will have to pay the expenses

If they have offices in London, contract a UK solicitor there to demand them in court

José M., Attorney
Experience: Spanish Attorney