José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Signed contract in tenerife with realistic Solutions also paid

Customer Question

Signed contract in tenerife with realistic Solutions also paid £4000.00 on credit card with £11000.00 still to pay ?
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 3 years ago.

José M. : Hi there José M spanish attorney
José M. : I need to know more data about the contract
José M. : please tell me about the contract signed, and if you have a copy of it with all the information about the offer
José M. : thank you
JACUSTOMER-jt195vcq- :

Do you require me to scan the documents and forward them to you

José M. :

It will be perfect, in adition I will to know how the facts were. The consumerscprtection law is very strictic and broken in most cases. Thank you

JACUSTOMER-jt195vcq- :

How can I get out of a contract I signed in Tenerife on Tuesday 22nd April 2014. I was approached by a man asking if we were Diamond Resort members, he informed us that he could offer us legal advice on how to get out of the contract (points).
The Company was Realistix Solutions the supposed legal adviser explained several ways how to get out of the diamond contract, but the only way which seemed possible at the time was to sign for software and the points with Diamond would be transfered to them along with the yearly maintenance costs. We were concerned when a figure of £5,000 was requested to pay immediately, but my credit limit was only £4,000 so they were quick to accept it.
I am very concerned and need advice as they also have my UK bank details.
Please help
José M. :

I think Sir that you are as scam victim

José M. :

If you have paid and you have not a copy of contract they are broking the law

José M. :

See this link

José M. :

http://mindtimeshare.me/2013/04/19/realistix-solutions-the-discount-holiday-software/

José M. :

Or denounce the facts in the closer police station

José M. :

I will be here if needed

José M. :

José M. :

More links... they are scamers

José M. :

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187479-i153-k6690484-Realistix_solutions_Tenerife-Tenerife_Canary_Islands.html