José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Need to speak to someone that knows about company management

Customer Question

Need to speak to someone that knows about company management and control laws and taxation in spain
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.

José M. :

Hi there

José M. :

Jose M spanish atorney

José M. :

May I help you?

JACUSTOMER-83owv055- :

Hopefully

JACUSTOMER-83owv055- :

I couldnt find an accountant it is maybe their area but I will ask anyway

JACUSTOMER-83owv055- :

I am thinking of moving to spain and becoming resident

JACUSTOMER-83owv055- :

I am currently in Cyprus

JACUSTOMER-83owv055- :

I am a director of a Ltd co in Cyprus

JACUSTOMER-83owv055- :

I am trying to find out the management and control laws in Spain

JACUSTOMER-83owv055- :

how my foreign company will be taxed/viewed etc

JACUSTOMER-83owv055- :

I will still make regular visits to Cyprus to conduct business and will not have an office in Spain.

JACUSTOMER-83owv055- :

Can you help?

José M. :

I can try

José M. :

Your idea is to make business here as a part of your company in Cyprus, isnt it?

JACUSTOMER-83owv055- :

ok

JACUSTOMER-83owv055- :

ideally, yes

JACUSTOMER-83owv055- :

unless it is financially prohibitive to do so but lets run with that idea as the ideal for now

José M. :

OK, usually the best way to manage is to make a limited company here

JACUSTOMER-83owv055- :

understood but I went through such expense and issues getting bank account, payment processing etc that I would rather just keep the cyprus company if I could

José M. :

It needs 3.000 euros as a social founds, and with that you will get a tax number a legal adress in the ofice your rent or buy

JACUSTOMER-83owv055- :

I am not guaranteed to stay in Spain longer than 2-3 years anyway as I wish to expand in other countries too. The business is holiday lets of villas and apartments. Advertising and bookings.

José M. :

The procedure could cost another 2000 euros more

José M. :

Its not matter the time you spend here

José M. :

The point is to get the tax number and the legal adress

José M. :

You could contact a local atorney who let you put his adress to your company as example

JACUSTOMER-83owv055- :

i do not wish to have an office in spain or an address

José M. :

You need an adress here in Spain anyway

JACUSTOMER-83owv055- :

i will have an address purely for my home residence

José M. :

Your residence could be the company residence, of course

José M. :

Its not matter to put the company residence in your own home

JACUSTOMER-83owv055- :

the company residence would still be in Cyprus unless I have to change it by being Spanish residen t personally

José M. :

No, a national residence, is needed

José M. :

In order to pay taxes and so on

José M. :

In all cases you have to put a residence in Spain, whatever, but in spain

JACUSTOMER-83owv055- :

ok, this is not getting anywhere unfortunately

JACUSTOMER-83owv055- :

sorry if i havent explained things correctly

José M. :

OK, lets try again please

José M. :

I am sorry you disagree with the service

José M. :

I left your question

José M. :

Have a good day

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your message. He wasnt really the right person and didnt help much. Appreciate you keeping on trying. A Spanish accountant is what we need really I feel or an international tax planner of some kind. Has Jose M been paid? Many thanks. Steven

Hello Stephen,

I apologise for the inconvenience, but we do not currently have any active Experts in Spanish Tax or Accountancy, only Law. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide an Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola

Please can you close and refund me?

Steven