José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

spain alteration to garden area, a vote taken to do the work

Customer Question

spain
alteration to garden area, a vote taken to do the work based on cost, Majority vote taken result 53 -1

54 houses i will be the only property to lose
my opinion

Majority voting cannot be justified when a major loss is not equally shared between those voting. Minority members’ opinions must be taken into consideration and their rights safeguarded - whether that is for financial or pleasure reasons.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 3 years ago.

José M. :

hi there José Magadan spanish atorney

José M. :

I need to know about the alteration of the garden

José M. :

If is a regular change, as example change in the kind of flowers planted there, just the majority, regular majority is enought

José M. :

If the alteration becomes to finish the garden and change it for another public service to the comunity the majority require is 3/5

José M. : In your case if 3/5 vote to go for it and you vote against it, and if it supone more than 3 months of the comunity fees they will be force dto. Do it but they can no charge you
José M. : so, remember, more than 3 moths of the comunity fees, they vote for it more than 3/5, and you against it, they will be force to do it and you could not be force to pay
José M. : I will be here if needed
José M. : thank you