José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Hello. I need to get my 89 year old mothers Power of Attorney

Customer Question

Hello.

I need to get my 89 year old mother's Power of Attorney for Spain. She has just broken her pelvis and cannot travel to Spain to get it done over there. I have all the documentation I need from my Spanish lawyer but I cannot find an English lawyer who can/is willing/able complete the process for us.

Is this a service I can get from the Spanish embassy? We would be very willing to pay for the service and it would be relatively easy for me to get my mother into the centre of London to sign paperwork etc.

Please can you let me know. If this is not possible, do you have any other suggestions?
Jo Brayshaw

e-mail: *****@******.***
mob: 07767 757353
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 3 years ago.

José M. :

Hi there

José M. :

For sure you can get the service in the closer spanish consulate

José M. :

In all cases I am going to give you a link of english atorneys working in Spain

José M. :

http://www.strongabogados.com/

José M. :

I can no phone you or email you because the sistem erease all numbers or mails

José M. :

I will be here if needed

José M. :

JACUSTOMER-2l5tq1mc- : Thank you for your response. Unfortunately I do not understand the answer. I wanted to know if I can get a POA for my mother in Spain done at the Spanish embassy in London. I do not need.
JACUSTOMER-2l5tq1mc- : Thank you for your response. Unfortunately it does not answer my question. I want to know if I can get my mothers POA in Spain organised and signed here at the Spanish embassy in London. I do not need a Spanish lawyer in Spain as I already have one. Alternatively, do you kind any Spanish lawyers practising in the UK. Thank you, jo
José M. : Tes Sir you can make the POA in London
José M. : make it in the spanish consulate
José M. : just give the personal data of your atorney in Spain
José M. : thank you