José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I have a question about restricting sea views with new vegetation

Customer Question

I have a question about restricting sea views with new vegetation from my villa. what are your charges and would I be able to oppose this
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 3 years ago.

José M. :

Hi there

José M. :

Jose M. Spanish atorney

José M. :

I need to Know more details about the case

José M. :

Its a comunity propiety?

José M. :

please let me know aboutvthe case

José M. :

José M. :

Gol

JACUSTOMER-cu4k56v8- : we have a second line property on Cumbre De Sol . We had a partial sea view from our main terrace, A new owner has purchashed the villa in front of us, which is front line clifftop, they have added large palms and other vegatation , which will block our view within 6 months. . They have also restricted our view from our rooftop terrace, and we are not sure if they will commence with further planting to further restrrict our views.
José M. :

Well

José M. :

Spanish civil code says that the person who wants to plant the tress has to make it two metters far away from the border line with you and he has to obey the city hall rules for the case in all cases

José M. :

So, you could denounce the facts in the City hall and wait for the City hall answer if he has broke the city hall rules

José M. :

If he has no broke the city hall rules, and there two metters between your propiety and the trees, he has right to put the tress there

José M. :

Check the 2 metters distance and denounce the facts in the city hall in order they verify if he has respected the local aplicable law

José M. :