José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I went to spain to get rid of my time share last year, I signed

I went to spain to get rid of my time share last year, I signed an escritura, and paid £4000.00 for them to sell it. I was told this would be completed within 8 weeks,
Not having heard from them in 10 months I phoned them (ITRA) only to be told that the document wasn't accepted in spain now so I have to go to a notaria in this country and sign another document, does this mean that I have been misled or misold a product, as aoording to the timeshare company I still own this property and am still responsible for maintenance fees, very confused!
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
José M. :

Hi there

José M. :

José M spanish solicitor

José M. :

I need to see the escritura you signed and where you signed in order to tell you is it is a scam or not

José M. :

Probably it is an scam, but I need to be sure

José M. :

Scan the copy of the escritura or tell me the data of the `place where you be to sign

José M. :

Let me know as data as you can get and I will study your case

José M. :

José M. :

I wait from your news

Customer:

Hello Jose,

Customer:

I attach copies of the escritura and other documents that may help.

José M. :

Perfect

José M. :

Please send me all the data of the notaria please

José M. :

It sounds very strange but I will study all the details

Customer:

I have sent you the documents via my email address *****@******.***

Customer:

Please confirm that you receive them.

Customer:

Jennie Kelly

José M. :

I am sorry Jennie, I can´t reach the mail because the sistem erase the mail adress

José M. :

You can upload the files in a free hosting site and send me the link

José M. :

Example

José M. :

Do not suscribe, just upload and send me the link

José M. :

Or send the files to moderators

José M. :

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience

Customer:

Hopefully i have sent the documents and you can read them ok!

Customer:

Please can you let me know that they are all ok?

José M. :

I will study them and I will contact you here

José M. :

Customer:

Jennie

José M. :

I have reach them perfectly

Customer:

José M. :

Well

José M. :

The notario is an honest one, so no problems with that

José M. :

About the contract, I see too many clausules what are abusive, no equality between the parts

José M. :

And in another hand, I see that they have accepted your money and they have to give you a service for that

José M. :

So, If they have troubles now because they get the wrong way, they have to answer their problems

José M. :

The contract as I see only gives obligations to you and no for they, it is abusive and spanish and european law does not allow that

José M. :

So, is a problem of them if you have contract a service and they have take the wrong way to solve it

José M. :

Contract a local attorney in Málaga and force them to make the service as you contracted it and if they deny it sue them

José M. :

it is not an scam

José M. :

But the contract is or could be abusive and they have accepted your money so they have to solve the problem or give your money back

José M. :

If they have taken a wrong way is a problem of them not yours

José M. :

I will be here if you need more help

José M. :

Customer:

Thank you, ***** ***** talk to them

José M. :

José M. :

I recomend you to contact a local atorney there like http://www.white-baos.com/index.php?lang=en

José M. :

José M. :

Please do not forget to rate positively the service

José M. :

Is the way the site pays the expert

José M. :

have a good day

Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.

Please remember to rate positively the service

If you do not do it the site does not pay the expert.

Let me know if you need more help anyway

José M., Attorney
Experience: Spanish Attorney