How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6017
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

I am in the throws of purchasing a timeshare for my sons 25th

Customer Question

I am in the throws of purchasing a timeshare for my sons 25th anniversary,I have agreed a price with the vendor and need to have the escritura changed to my sons name,and would like to know if you would represent us in this venture
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
José M. :

Hi there

José M. :

José M. spanish solicitor

José M. :

The site does not allow us to be contracted

José M. :

I could guide you but not be contracted

José M. :

Let me know if you need the kind of help service I could provide

Related Spain Law Questions