José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Have become a victim of various companies in Spain after accepting

Customer Question

Have become a victim of various companies in Spain after accepting a fee of up to 1590EUR to sell Continent Connections for a return amount of between £8,500 - £11,500.
The Companies involved are : Viva Connect, Half Moon Holdings, Blue Chip, Excalibur and Sunny Reservations. I Understand that most of them are owned by the same consortium but still trade under their own names. Have the Spanish courts closed any of these companies? Now being pestered by fraudulent companies in the UK stating that they are able to to gain compensation for me. A recent call was from a company called 'Legal Prosecutors' Please advise
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
José M. :

Hi Sir

José M. :

I think you are an scam victim and probably the companies either exists at all

José M. :

Most of the names you wrote are involved in scam matters in the web, so I think that somebody is taken your money with lies

José M. :

Please let me know the names, adresses here in Spain, tax numbers, phone numbers and I will check them out for you if they are legal companies here

José M. :

José M. :

José M. spanish solicitor to help you