How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 5982
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

My husband died in UK, he was years resident in spain

Resolved Question:

My husband died in UK, he was for 30 years resident in spain and has never left his Italian Nationality ( Pasport is Italian ) in which country should inheritance question be settled?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi there
The law which suits the case is the national one of him, Italian one, whatever he lives or the propieties are.
So, the case has to be manged according itlian law in all cases
José M spanish lawyer
José M. and other Spain Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Spain Law Questions