José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

my friend is is Spain his been sentence years

hi my friend is is Spain his been sentence for three years but i think his solicitor didn't defend properly he has not done anything at all just take the money and he doesn't care he never visit him in Jail only he saw him in trail thats it , i want some one to look at his case and his is solicitor file what he did done i know he did wrong and his not fit nor capable to take the case at the first place i need help thank you
My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help with your question today.
Was the trial in Spain?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes for drug in his van a long story the van doesnt belong to him

Ok your question is in the wrong category. I will have to refer to your a Spanish Law expert.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes please thank you

Hi there
José M spanish solicitor
He could change his solicitor any time he wants and even to put a claim at the official Colegio de Abogados of the province where he works.
The best way in your case ussually is to try to change asking for the possibility to pay the fine in his own country expelled from Spain by agrement.

If I were you, I will contract a local attorney who study the case, all the files, and ask him his opinion.
Ask what you need and I will answer you as soon as possible

José M., Attorney
Experience: Spanish Attorney