José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I to have been scamed by realistic solutions last week

Customer Question

Hi I to have been scamed by realistic solutions last week on holiday can you advise me on how to brake this contract an get a refund
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
José M. :

Hi there

José M. :

I need to see the signed contract and the date of it

José M. :

We have two ways to defend us

José M. :

Criminal way if scam

José M. :

Civil and consuner protetction way if not an scam, using the legal colling time period we have by law

José M. :

So, I need to see the contract and to know all the data you have about the case

José M. :

JACUSTOMER-28cy00jo- : I can send you the contract tomorrow to look over there is a another thing I would like you to know about the avents that took place We were taken to place we did not know and keep there for four hours until we agreed to sign up it was little more then being kidnapped it was our first time in Tenerife and very frighting
José M. :

Perfect

José M. :

Its very important to know what to do

José M. :

I jnow about this tactics

José M. :

They get the custoner sick and tired antil he signs

José M. :

That is why you have a cool period and some another rights as a consumer

JACUSTOMER-28cy00jo- : I can scan the contract to you but I also feel I. Need to tell you it was our first time in Tenerife and our first day we were taken by taxi to somewhere we did not know and held for fours only allowed to leve once we agreed to sign up we were frighted to was like biting kidnapped
José M. :

I see, its very important for us this action

José M. :

Did you pay when sign?

José M. :

Have you pay after all deposit or whatever?

José M. :

Scan the contract, send it to me, and I will read it for you

JACUSTOMER-28cy00jo- : We paid a deposit of £1200 I will scan the contract to you can you give me the email address
José M. :

Sorry you have to send it to me from this site in the clip icon

José M. :

The site do not allow me to give you my mail

José M. :

You also can send it to me to moderator to my attention

José M. : ***@******.***
José M. :

Upload it for me and I will answer you as soon as possible

José M. :

In all cases you can work making a document and send them to them by certified mail asking them for the pay back and broking the contract with them

José M. :

You have a legal cool period time to broke the contract 20 days if they inform you of your right or three months if they dont

José M. :

If you broke it on time they are forced by law to give your money back

José M. :

And they have 30 days time to give your money back since you ask for it

José M. :

I will study your case as you send me the contract

José M. :

JACUSTOMER-28cy00jo- : Sorry if I seem to be repeating my self I do not use computer much if you let me have the details to sent the infomtion to
JACUSTOMER-28cy00jo- : Sorry I have read you reply and under stand now I will send the details to the address above
José M. : Yes
José M. : Please send it To them to my atention. Thank you