José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Jose Thanks previous answers I have another

Hi Jose
Thanks for your previous answers
I have another question
As mentioned previously I had to go to the court of primera instanza regarding contact issues and am waiting upon a judgement
It was a very confusing experience
My daughters mum lied gratuitously during the hearing. I had the evidence to prove this - (after I got home)
I forwarded all the evidence to the judge
Will this evidence supplied be admitted or should I make a new denunciar to the court accussing her of lying?
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi there
You do not have to wait to put a denounce against her for lying and make false denounces
It something you can make it now, denounce her
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Just to be clear - will the Evidence I sent after the hearing be admitted for use in the judgement?

Ian

Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
Yes, it will be admitted
And if it is enought for that, they could make a new judgment againts her at court