José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I attended a SILVERPOINT VACATION CLIB presentation last week

I attended a SILVERPOINT VACATION CLUB presentation last week in Tenerife and have entered into several "agreements" that I am now not happy about. These are to be a company having a share in a property (hotel room) purchase agreement and rental agreement etc. I have said that I want to cancel my purchase but silverpoint are saying that as its not a timeshare product I have no cooling off period and I must go ahead otherwise I will be sued for the amount outstanding. is there any way I can get out of this. it is an investment with the bonus of having 1 free weeks accommodation per year. I was told that after 3 years I can sell it.

Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi there. José M. spanish atorney
According to spanish consumer protettion law you have the right to have a signed writting contract as you ask for and on it has to say the 20 days cooling period as your right
In the other hand it is ilegal
You could denounce them to the closer spanish consumer protection office.
Let them know that you are making so and or even to contract a local atorney in order to defend you