José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I am an aesthetic nurse. Can I travel to Spain to treat my

I am an aesthetic nurse. Can I travel to Spain to treat my family and friends for cosmetic injections .Eg dermal filler and botox?
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,

According to the law you can no work in Spain.
You need a work permission and an insurance for civil damages in a mistake happen
It is not matter if they are friends or not, legally you can no work here and its risky you do if something becomes wrong, even you could be sent to jail
If you want to become legal you will need a permission, and make your own center here to work or be contracted for somebody alse with the legal autorithation
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok many thanks. Who do I contact to register to work as a registered Nurse in Spain? I have applied to my governing body for certification that can be transferred .

Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
In order to work legally in Spain for your own you have to ask for a permission in the Social Security and tax office in Spain. With that you could work everywhere for somebody alse
Once you have it and you want to open your own business you will need a permission for your place at the City Hall where you want to work.