José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I'm Susie, We have been to Tenerife on holiday and have

hello I'm Susie, We have been to Tenerife on holiday and have been sold a CD by Gold Crown Services. We Paid £1000 by Visa card and the balance of £3950 is due by the 6th August. We have emailed them and told them that under British law we have 14 days to change our mind but they said we were informed we could not change our minds. We have refused to pay the balance but are getting threatening emails. can you advise us please
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
According to spanish law you have 20 days colling period time.
Let them know that you are going to put a Claim at the spanish consumer protection office ir even the police for They should give your monetaria back with that