José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I need a second opinion please.I have to attend Court in

Hi I need a second opinion please.I have to attend Court in Benidorm for a Oral Trial as the Defendant. For someones injuries.I have not been found guilty of anything,but I am being told by my Spanish solicitor she can not represent me in court and I have to be there.Why is this when I haven't even been found guilty of anything.The incident was 26 months ago and I never got charged when I got arrested.All I did was pull a friend from a scuffle.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, as your solicitor says you can not be represented for him or anybody alse and you must be there in order to defend you
If you not go you will be considered gilty without chance to defend you
So, go there and let your solicitor defend you