José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I was given 5 years in Madrid Spain sentence ends feb 16 i

i was given 5 years in Madrid Spain sentence ends feb 16 i was also find avery big amount between about 8 fellow prisoners i wish to go to Spain for aholiday when sentence is over but very worried about the fine does that go away as well as it was 9 million euros
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, if you never paid the prision time or fines, is not a good idea to came into Spain at all. If they catch you you will be arrested and sent to court, may be imprisioned and on a very big troubles. The only way to be sure if you have a warrant is asking at the court who sentenced you. My advice is to forget to come into Spain.Thank youPlease ask if you have more questions, have a good day
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

4 years in prison in Spain and UK sentence ends feb 2016 finished then 5years complete please advise

Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
If you paid the prision fine you have nothing yo be worried about
José M., Attorney
Experience: Spanish Attorney
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

you say ok on time served worried about fine please clarify

Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
They can no make anything against you for debts here in Spain if you have nothing to be seized
If you had propieties or goods here in Spain they could seize them, but if not they can do nothing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Jose I would like you tomake things little clearer okay time in prison just on 5 years febuary 2016 finished Now this fine is worries me you say it goes into DEBT and does that mean as i have no property i wont be arrested for the fine when sentence is ended this is the bit that worries me as i am 79 years old and dont need prison again please try to explain to me ifs and buts

L ARMSTRONG

Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there
Criminal actions have 2 haves to be paid
Once is crminal responsability, prision, wchich you have paid already
The other one is civil responsabiliti, indemnithation that if you can no pay, nothing happens
So, if you paid prision, you were there, and you have nothing to pay, thats all, you have anything to be worried about
Nobody could arrest you again for debts here in Spain